Paducah's Downtown Farmers' Market
Location and Hours:
- Located at North 2nd and Monroe Streets
- Saturdays - 7:30 am to 3:30 pm - FULL MARKET DAYS
If you have a question, please contact Special Events Coordinator Molly Tomasallo at 270-444-8508 Ext. 2336
Click Farmers' Market for more information.
- Over 30 vendors this year! Farms, artisans, local food and community business and partners!)
- Produce (just a sampling) much more offered; onions, asparagus, greens, tomatoes, cucumbers, squash, potatoes, green beans, lettuce, peas, corn and more…
- Plant starts: flowers, veggies, hanging baskets, herbs.
- Meats: Pork, bacon, grass fed beef, fish.
- Fruits(just a sampling): strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, melons and more.
- Artisan goods: pottery, woodworking, painting, homegrown sewn goods, jewelry.
- Other: farm fresh eggs, baked goods, custom cookies, handmade and cut soaps, fresh roasted and brewed cups of coffee, fresh cut flower bouquets from our flower farm, dried goods, canned goods, baskets, home natural cleaning product, air fresheners, and more
- Master Gardeners will be on site celebration Saturdays
- Master Food Prep Volunteers from the Extension office on site Celebration Saturdays will be preparing yummy samples!
- Market to Market Carriage rides and so much more.....