Paducah's Downtown Farmers' Market
Location and Hours:
- Located at North 2nd and Monroe Streets
- Monday through Friday, 7:30 am to 1 pm (limited number of vendors); Saturdays - 7:30 am to 1 pm (full market days)
- 2018 Season runs from April 21 (limited number of vendors) through October 27. Grand opening is May 5.
If you have a question, please contact Special Events Coordinator Molly Tomasallo Johnson at 270-444-8508 Ext. 2336
Click Farmers' Market for more information.
- Typically more than 30 local and regional vendors
- Farms, artisans, community businesses, and partner organizations
- Produce including onions, asparagus, greens, tomatoes, cucumbers, squash, potatoes, green beans, lettuce, peas, corn
- Plants including flowers, veggies, hanging baskets, herbs
- Meats: Pork, bacon, grass fed beef, fish
- Fruits(just a sampling): strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, melons and more.
- Artisan goods: pottery, woodworking, painting, homegrown sewn goods, jewelry.
- Other items: farm fresh eggs, baked goods, custom cookies, handmade and cut soaps, fresh roasted and brewed cups of coffee, fresh cut flower bouquets from our flower farm, dried goods, canned goods, baskets, home natural cleaning products, air fresheners, and more
- Master Gardeners are on site during Celebration Saturdays
- Master Food Prep Volunteers from the Extension office on site during Celebration Saturdays preparing yummy samples
- Market to Market Carriage rides and so much more.....